We’ve been a leader in the water works industry for over 40 years.
Our goal is to assist you in all your water distribution and wastewater collection system needs. Our highly skilled technicians work to bring custom solutions to every possible situation. By utilizing the latest technologies and highly trained professionals, we ensure that your water systems are operating the way they should.View All Services
As an industry leader in water loss control programs, we utilize the latest technologies and services to establish a tailored solution to fit your needs. We understand that providing customers with efficient water distribution is essential to every municipality. With over 40 years of experience in the field, you can count on us to assist you in both water loss control and reduction in non-revenue water.
- Large Meter Evaluation, Testing, Calibration, & Repair
- Water Distribution System Leak Survey
- Water Audits
- Large Transmission Main Leak Detection
- Leak Detection for Pressurized Water Mains (Electro Scan - Trident)
- Leak Detection for Water Distribution & Transmission Mains (Electro Scan - Delta)
Something we can all agree on is the importance of being prepared for an emergency. We’re no different. With over 40 years of experience in asset management, M.E. Simpson leads the industry when it comes to helping you provide effective and efficient water distribution and wastewater collection systems. By using the latest technologies, like our web-based systems, we deliver instant access to data, reports, and other functions right to your fingertips.
- Valve Assessment and Exercising
- Fire Hydrant Assessment and Maintenance
- Fire Hydrant Flow Testing / Water Main Capacity Testing
- Pipeline Condition Assessment
- GPS & Mapping Services
- Unidirectional Flushing
- Manhole Inventory and Inspection
- Lead Detection for Service Lines
The importance of accurate information of your wastewater system infrastructure cannot be understated. We have teamed with both Electro Scan and Trimble® to develop several services to help improve your wastewater system. Our services will help you assess, maintain, and operate your wastewater collection system more efficiently and effectively.
- Manhole Inventory & Mapping
- Manhole Inspection & Video
- Electro Scan (FELL) Leak Detection for Sewers
- Electro Scan (FELL) Forcemain Assessment and Leakage
We pride ourselves on doing the best possible job, that’s why we use Polcon® products. Not only do we use Polcon® products, but we design, develop, and produce them. With over 40 years of experience, we understand how important equipment accuracy is to the people who use it.
Our services that use Polcon® Products include Pitot Testing, C-Factor Testing, Pump Curve Testing, and System Flow Measuring & Testing.
24 Hour Service 800.255.1521